- Favourite Female: Blaze
- Favourite Male: Shadow
- 3 Other Favourite Characters: Sonic, Rouge, Espio
- 3 OTPs: Sonadow, Sonaze, Shadouge
- Notp: Shadria
- Funniest character: Sonic
- Prettiest character: Rouge
- Most Annoying Character: Princess Elise
- Most badass character: Shadow
- Character I’d like as my BFF: Sonic
- Female Character I’d Marry: Um. Blaze, I guess?
- Male Character I’d Marry: Sonic or Shadow
- Character I hate/dislike/least like: Princess Elise. I realize she suffered from poor writing like nearly everyone else in the game. The fact she spent most of her time being swapped between Eggman and Sonic really hindered her chances of growing as a character, which isn’t fair to her, really. She and Silver deserved better introductions into the franchise than what they both received. Even so, this is going off what I was given in the final product and what I saw, I didn’t like. She’s bland, boring and was only there for Sonic and Eggman’s game of Keep Away until Mephiles finally stopped messing around and just took care of things, himself. She’s a weak character who always backed away when things got dicey and left everything that needed to be done, aside from kissing Sonic and blowing out Solaris’s Flame, to everyone else. She had Iblis inside her, why couldn’t she do more than just project a temporary bubble-shield? Speaking of the flame, her declaring, “I don’t care what happens to the world!” just comes off as selfishly clinging to Sonic and forgoing everything and everyone else because he’s the only person who matters to her in the entire world. Not her kingdom, not her people. Sonic. (coughChrisThorndykemuchcough). I know it’s because she’s clearly distraught at the idea of losing him and Sonic convinces her to erase Solaris from existence, but he shouldn’t have to. Ugh. Elise could have been utilized a lot better than she was. Her abysmal writing did her no favors.
You know me, the fighting freak Knuckles
And we’re at Pumpkin Hill, you ready
I ain’t gonna let it get to me, I’m just gonna creep
Down in Pumpkin Hill, I gots to find my lost piece
I know that it’s here, I can sense it in my feet
The great emerald’s power allows me to feel
I can’t be the only who finds the painful irony in that practically all of the reasons allot of Sonic fans dislike or hate Chris for, from Sonic X, are pretty much the same reasons why allot of people, outside of the fandom, hate or can’t stand the Sonic fans in general, especially when it comes…
I think it’s a cool addition :D
Unleashed established that Sonic is very much a meat eater. Quite a lot of the meat-based food items you can buy and feed him give him a decent amount of EXP which apart from being presumably derived from nutritive value also pertains to tasty factor such as the Big G Steak, Hamburger, Perma-Meat, Curry, Meat buns, Fried Chicken, Broiled Ibanga and Kebabwich as well as Chili Dogs. Shamar’s one is stated to contain turkey in it’s description when you try to sell it to Wentos.
It can be construed though that Sonic does like fruit. Dureek i.e The Sonic equivalent of the infamous real world Durian is apparently a firm favorite.
It makes sense for Sonic to be a meat eater too. He does a lot of running, and at very high speeds, so logically, he must burn a lot of calories.
i saw a post earlier about shadow and rouge being silver’s parents, so i did some research and came across this theory that shadow and blaze are silvers parents
Nope. Blaze and Silver are both 14 years old, and in the current timeline at least, Blaze lives in Sonic’s time period, so she’ll be long dead by the time Silver’s born.
Sonic the Super Saiyan. It all makes sense now.
The only problem I have is the Amy/Chi-Chi parallel
That seems more like a Blaze thing
Blaze has quite the temper as well
Chi-Chi is the Princess of Fire Mountain, Blaze is a fire princess
Amy would probably be happy about their child following in his/her father’s footsteps, Blaze seems more like the type who would want their child to get an education, like Chi-Chi
HNNNNGGG SO HARD
I kinda wanna say Rush Adventure since it fine tuned everything that the first did as well as introduce a great character that really deserves to be the Tails to Blaze’s Sonic (that character being Marine), and it also really goes deeper into Blaze’s world and shows what else there is to her dimension.
BUUUTT at the same time, Rush did such a great job of establishing Blaze’s character and the ship teasing in the last part of the game is just beautiful! It was the first game to fully introduce the Sonic Boost into main gameplay, so yeah, Generations, Unleashed, and Colors would be NOTHING without Rush!
So what’s your final answer? Hee hee I am so evil making you choose!
HNNNNGG TOOO HAAAAAAAAAAAAARRDDD GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHH
I’ll have to say the first, for everything that it established to Blaze and introducing everything that would also define later Sonic games gameplay.
Still love the second, heck, it is really like it says in the title, an Adventure, with tons of bonus stages to explore, and extra missions, but it kinda scales back a bit on the Sonic X Blaze moments, but still has a nice one at the end, with it having more of a group adventure focus on the story with the 4.
Both are amazing games in the end no doubt and I love them both, but the first sticks a bit closer to me.
Alright, here’s a subject that a few members Sonic fandom have pondered-what the heck is Silver’s origin? Well, I think I may have come up with something plausible.
Silver is Shadow and Rouge’s son.
It all starts out sometime soon after Iblis is released and they…well, y’know (because reasons)….
Too far apart. Silver’s only 14 years old, and the future he lives in is approximately 200 years later.
Rouge, and everyone else except Shadow for that matter, will have died of old age.
I wish that Archie just stopped the Sonic comics, so we wouldn’t have to see all of Ken Penders’ characters removed and the awful new redesigns.
The redesigns are better than the original designs.
The new designs actually look like they could be in a Sonic game, whereas the old designs looked horribly out of place next to the SEGA characters.
Sonic Rush | Vela Nova (Digital Remakin’ Trax)
This song does a good job conveying the tension between Sonic and Blaze.
The sexual tension .